Buying a new home can be expensive. The Welcome Home Program, from the Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB), can help you get up to $5,000 toward your down payment and closing costs. If you qualify, Limestone Bank will assist you in obtaining Welcome Home funds to get your mortgage.
Are you eligible?
These requirements apply to the Welcome Home Program:
- Applications for the Welcome Home Program open on March 1, 2018 and are available until the funds are depleted.
- Income limits vary by county.
- Homeowners must contribute $500 cash to be eligible.
- Homeowners are subject to a five-year deed restriction.
- First-time home buyers must complete home ownership counseling.
Additional restrictions apply. Visit the Welcome Home Program page on the FHLB site to learn more.
Contact your local Limestone Bank loan officer to get started.