You can download this form* to make changes your account.
- Our routing number is 083903894. This number may be used for all accounts, including both for ACH transfers and wire transfers. We do not have a SWIFT code.
- Direct Deposit: You will need the routing number (083903894) and your account number.
- Online Banking: You may transfer money from your external account to Limestone Bank via Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction by using our Bank to Bank Transfer capability. You may also use the Transfer function to transfer funds from one of your Limestone Bank accounts to another.
- Mobile Deposit: Using the Limestone Bank mobile app for iOS or Android, you can deposit checks to your account. Please note that you must first enroll in online banking to use the mobile app.
- Mail your deposit (with a deposit slip) to:
P.O. Box 436029
Louisville, KY 40253
- Please make checks payable to the name of the account owner.
- Wire money directly from another bank: The other banking institution will need the routing number (083903894) and your account number to wire money. For information about incoming wire fees, please see our Disclosures.
- If you need to stop payment on a check or electronic debit, please follow these steps:
Contact our customer service team by phone at 877-369-2265 as soon as possible, or log in to your online banking account to send us a secure message.
After speaking with a customer service representative, complete the stop payment request form and send it to us.
- Please see our Disclosures for additional information.
*To view PDF documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat software installed on your computer. Please visit www.adobe.com/reader for information.