Banking designed for your convenience.
- Limestone Bank is excited to announce a new pilot program — Curbside Banking.
- While we are continuing to offer drive-thru services and in-person services by appointment, and even as we begin to reopen our lobbies, we understand that certain customers still may not feel comfortable at this time. We've added another service to help keep our customers and employees safe — banking from the convenience of your car. And while many customers have embraced the convenience of drive-thru banking services in recent months, you may find that sometimes curbside banking is even better suited to meet your needs.
- We've created a few different methods for our customers to take advantage of this new service:
- Call ahead to your branch to discuss the transaction you need and make an appointment for curbside banking.
- Drive to your branch and park in one of the designated spots, and a team member will be out to assist you -- no appointment necessary.
- If you're in the drive-thru line, a team member may suggest that you pull around to a curbside banking parking spot so that we can better serve you — a team member will be right out to assist you.
Please note that we cannot handle cash transactions through our Curbside Banking service.
Check out our Locations page for a complete listing of our banking centers, along with contact information and hours of operation.