When the world shuts down, your ability to bank never should. Technology helps our business banking customers ensure that they can bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online and mobile banking are designed to keep your business going even when the branch is closed. Although both types of banking are considered “remote” banking, they are slightly different.
In this article, we will share the benefits of remote banking and the slight differences between online and mobile banking.
So, what is remote banking? Remote banking is the ability to bank from anywhere, at any time, as long as you have a computer or a smartphone.
Some banks offer remote banking without in-person branches. At Limestone, we believe that businesses need options. We offer full-service banking with the choice of remote, in-person, or phone service. In fact, we believe in personalized banking so much that each of our business banking customers receives our office and cell phone numbers.
At Limestone, we offer both online banking and mobile banking. Through our online business banking services, you can do the following tasks:
- Online Account Enrollment - We love speaking to potential customers, but we do offer an easy solution to open a business account on our website.
- Check your account balances - You can view your business cash flow at-a-glance. Check your balances 24/7 online.
- Transfer funds - Need to move money around? At Limestone Bank, we understand and allow you to easily transfer funds through all connected Limestone Bank accounts.
- Bill Pay - Don’t waste time writing checks and buying stamps and envelopes. Allow us to take care of check-writing for you with our online bill pay service for businesses.
- Online Deposits - Need to deposit checks? No problem! We provide you with a desktop scanner so you can easily deposit checks as they come in. No need to wait to make the deposit at the end of the day.
We also offer Online & Mobile Banking. With our mobile app, you can:
- Check account balances - Similar to our online system, but if you are out and about, you don’t need to be tied to your desktop or laptop to quickly see your business cash flow. You can check from anywhere in the world with the Limestone banking app.
- Transfer funds between Limestone accounts - Again, similar to our online version, you can transfer funds from the convenience of your phone.
- Mobile Deposit - If you are a business that travels that gets paid by check, you can simply scan that check from your phone and deposit it into the account. You can deposit checks 24/7 using this method.
- Pay Your Business Bills - If you forget to schedule a vendor payment before you leave the office, that’s not a problem. You can simply log in to the Limestone Bank app and schedule it.
If you are a business that deals with checks and credit cards, remote banking can be a benefit for you. It cuts down on unnecessary trips to the bank, but because we pride ourselves on one-on-one customer service with our business banking representatives, we are just a phone call away for any issues that cannot be taken care of remotely.
Contact us to find out which of Limestone Business Banking Services are right for you.