Limestone Bank traces its history back more than 110 years — we’re no strangers to planting seeds and growing with the communities we serve. Even through our transitions from Bullitt County Bank to PBI Bank to Limestone Bank, we’ve kept relationships alive with our rural Kentucky communities, and we extend that same, empowering hospitality and service to others in urban areas.
No matter how we evolve, we always focus on building and maintaining the types of steadfast relationships that keep us — and our clients — on sturdy ground.
Limestone Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Limestone Bancorp, Inc., a Louisville, Kentucky-based bank holding company.
Contact us to see how we can help with your personal or business financial needs.
Who We Serve
We serve individuals and businesses across the Commonwealth with a range of banking solutions, and we’re one of the few banks in Kentucky to serve the specific needs of people in the equine industry.
Where We’re Located
Our markets include metropolitan Louisville in Jefferson County and the surrounding counties of Henry and Bullitt, and they extend south along the Interstate 65 corridor. We serve south central Kentucky and southern Kentucky with banking centers in Butler, Green, Hart, Edmonson, Barren, Warren, Ohio, and Daviess counties. We also have a banking center in Lexington, the second largest city in Kentucky.
How We Give Back
Because of our deep roots across the Commonwealth, our team members are committed to strengthening local communities through their investments of time, talent, and resources.
- We made the construction of the first passive house in Bowling Green possible through a $25,000 donation to Habitat for Humanity Bowling Green/Warren County.
- In Louisville, we made a $20,000 donation to fund the Super Student Athletes Life Center. Super Student Athletes targets kids 8-16 and provides them with professional sports training and life guidance including financial literacy classes taught by the Bank.
- In Brownsville, we covered the costs of the GED exam for Adult Education Center participants.
- In Glasgow, we worked with Next Step to provide a 10 week financial literacy program to low-income persons.
- Our Pleasureville and Eminence banking centers in Henry County sponsor the Christmas for Kids event at Eastern Elementary each year. Our customers donate funds to support the event, which Limestone Bank then uses to purchase gifts for children in need.